Style Theory is a Fashion-Technology company that is redefining Fashion Consumption. We believe that there is an inefficiency in the way we consume fashion in today's world and are on a mission to provide a smarter solution.
We are currently Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing Fashion Rental startup. Our core product is Fashion Rental Subscription using a “Netflix-for-Fashion” model, the first and only of its kind in the region. Today, we are focused on building more products to improve Fashion Consumption and driving these solutions across the region.
- Having an accurate cash management and perform a self-review prior the approval of expenditures for staff, suppliers, and other external parties.
- Prepare cash flow projections for review by Superior to ensure availability of funds for the business daily operations.
- Examine financial data, including that related to procurement, for accuracy and compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Check and authorize entries for correctness - for posting to the ledger system ensuring accuracy and prompt processing into the various accounts.
- Participate performing review of reconciliations of subsidiary schedules/records for all Balance Sheet Accounts, to GL control account reviewing transactions and reconciling various accounts/balances relating to ledger balances.
- Prepare the bank reconciliations.
- Ensure timely and proper filing, maintenance, and custody of accounts records & documents in defined area of work for ease of reference and retrieval.
- Review of claims or refunds, cheque payments and its respective journals.
- Vet and review invoices and other payment vouchers prior to submitting them for approval ensuring accuracy and correctness and that amounts due and payable are indicated on the invoices.
- Keep proper record of all prepayments, accruals and related accounts.
- Ensure regular Petty cash counts and review of reconciliations is performed at various cash holding locations and record thereof maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Economics, Business Administration or a related field from a recognized institution plus two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience with the finance/accounting and administration functions of international and local organizations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs, particularly Excel spreadsheets and Word.
- Ability to conduct all work with the highest level of discretion and honesty.