Style Theory is an online platform that provides economically sustainable fashion for customers with rental subscriptions and preloved resale services.
Fashion is the 2nd largest pollution source in the world and if the fashion consumption model that we have today remains, the world that our next generation inherits will be much worse than what we have today. Our mission as a company is to change this.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager - People Services with a hustler's mentality and tenacity to work through this pandemic era and its challenges. Someone who believes that they can be a part of making the future better than what it is today.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in managing employee lifecycle as a generalist with specialization in recruitment roles. The role provides great learning opportunity to further your HR career with a fast growing start-up and gain experience and expertise in the entire gamut of HR.
- Work with hiring managers to gather open requirements and create effective sourcing strategies for effective closure within specified TAT
- Create jobs descriptions after discussions with hiring manager. Scheduling, conducting first level screenings, coordinating the recruitment process, closing offer negotiations
- Manage robust reward system inside the company that competitive with market
- Maintain relationships with candidates to create strong employer brand
- Cultivate networks with headhunters and agencies and utilise their help wherever needed
- Maintain HRIS systems, ATS, hiring dashboards etc to present to management regularly
- Work with HR leadership in executing employee engagement programs, R&R programs
- Assist employees to resolve queries wrt interpretation of HR policies and programs and maintain cordial relationships with employees to address and proactively understand employee issues
- Stay informed on changes to the Indonesian labor law and update our local employment practices as necessary
- Execute Indonesian payroll and stay aligned with the payroll vendor and the Finance team for flawless execution of the same
- Coordinate all parties related with employee benefits (Insurance, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan, Payrol Vendor, Catering, etc)
- Manage office facilities, & working tools for employee productivity
- Update information in internal HRIS, and government web portal such as BPJS Sipp, BPJS edabu, TKA online, and Kemenaker WLTK
- Run the onboarding program for new joiners
- Drive human resource performance management cycle in the company
- Manage employee engagement with data-driven initiatives and measurable method
- Build relationships with employees in general to get a better sense of company dynamics & processes
- A strong track record and understanding of the human resource process (3+ years of experience in people / human resources)
- Self-starter can do attitude, someone who takes initiative and is willing to constantly learn and grow in their role
- Adaptive in a fast-changing environment.
- Proven experience in all phases of the HR process.
- Good understanding of Indonesian Labor Law, UU 13 Tahun 2003.
- Great communications skills to collaborate with internal stakeholders, and can establish a rapport with candidates
- Excellent command over verbal as well as written English
- Good with operating Microsoft Office program, especially Microsoft Excel
- Attention to details, grit and commitment to make things happen
- Have grit and commitment to make things happen.
- Growth mindset to be better each & every day.
- Passionate about people