Style Theory is a Fashion-Technology company that is redefining Fashion Consumption. We believe that there is an inefficiency in the way we consume fashion in today's world and are on a mission to provide a smarter solution.
We are currently Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing Fashion Rental startup. Our core product is Fashion Rental Subscription using a "Netflix-for-Fashion" model, the first and only of its kind in the region. Today, we are focused on building more products to improve Fashion Consumption and driving these solutions across the region.
Every company exists because of its customers and for the benefits of its customers.
At Style Theory, we've built a culture around our customers, and you'll be the driving force of this culture. We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, retention, and to meet their expectations.
- Develop a deep knowledge of all our products and best practice in advising customers
- Establish continuous improvement efforts and innovative ways to improve customer experience, quality service standards, and work efficiency
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop and implement service procedures, policies, and standards
- Continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies and take actions on the spot if needed to ensure that service levels are met
- Track and monitor key customer service operations metrics and initiate action plans for corrective actions.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Keep track and provide weekly and monthly CS performance reports
- Recruit, mentor, and develop Customer Service Agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Provide constructive feedback by coaching and evaluating the performance of the team on a regular basis
- Report issues flagged and continuously offer training to the team
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets or KPI
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Support Lane’s initiatives from customer service perspectives
- Min 3 years of work experience in providing customer service support
- Experience in managing at least a group of 10-15 people in an inbound contact center set up
- Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint