StyleTheory is an online platform that provides economically sustainable fashion for customers with rental subscriptions and preloved resale services.
Fashion is the 2nd largest pollution source in the world and if the fashion consumption model that we have today remains, the world that our next generation inherits will be much worse than what we have today. Our mission as a company is to change this.
We are looking for a QA Engineer with a strong technical background to implement the test strategy for manual as well as automation by working closely with the product team. Tech lead and Product Manager will be your companions during the ride.
- Responsible for e2e test and release of new features with the best quality possible.
- Understand the product/feature in-depth from the end-user point of view and also the underlying implementation.
- Working closely with the Product Manager, Front-end, and Backend developers to understand the feature and the implementation to derive and execute feature tests and impacted feature test cases.
- Debug failed test cases by analyzing logs and API responses, queries database, and report bugs with details. Follow-up on bugs to closure.
- Execute & maintain UI (Web, Mobile app) and API automation suites. Debug and correct script and data issues in automation suites.
- Understand automation framework and add automation test cases for the new features and regression test cases
- Have at least 2 years of experience working on testing software applications.
- Experience in working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing in both manual & automation testing.
- Experience in working in Agile process management methodology.
- Should have a deeper understanding of the product at the implementation level, should be able to analyze logs and API responses in the Microservice integration level.
- Highly Experienced with tools such as Jira, TestRail, Git, Appium, Selenium, Postman, JMeter preferably.
- Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing is a bonus point.
- Excellent communication skills - very good at inter and intra-team communication.
- Team player who endorses a collaborative work style.