Style Theory is a Fashion-Technology company that is redefining Fashion Consumption. We believe that there is an inefficiency in the way we consume fashion in today's world and are on a mission to provide a smarter solution.
We are currently Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing Fashion Rental startup. Our core product is Fashion Rental Subscription using a “Netflix-for-Fashion” model, the first and only of its kind in the region. Today, we are focused on building more products to improve Fashion Consumption and driving these solutions across the region.
Style Theory always strives to rely on data in its decision-making process. It goes without saying that coherent and high-quality data is one of the priorities within the company. We make lots of informed decisions to move toward that goal, and in doing so we don't believe in our intuitions. We believe in what our data can tell us about the past, the present, and the foreseeable future.
This is where Data Analyst plays a very important role. This position holds the important key to making sense of our data for our stakeholders, ensuring that decisions being made are scientific, determine which metrics matter, and present them in an understandable way.
- Become SME (Subject Matter Expert) in terms of Data & Analytics within Business Unit
- Build automation reports with clear and understandable visualization to produce actionable insights
- Collaborate with other data functions such as Data Engineering, Data Modeler, and Data Scientist team
- Promote proper usage of analytics across the company, including but not limited to data-driven mindset adoption, data ownership, and self-service data analytics
- Ensure quality in decisions making and design experiment especially A/B test
- 2 years+ of experience as a Data Analyst
- Working knowledge of data visualizations and BI usages, preferably in Tableau
- Good knowledge in statistics and statistical modeling techniques such as regression, hypothesis testing, A/B test.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication, and collaboration
- Understanding of dimensional design is a plus- Moderate and comfortable with English
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
Your application was submitted successfully.