Style Theory is a Fashion-Technology company that is redefining Fashion Consumption. We believe that there is an inefficiency in the way we consume fashion today and are on a mission to provide a smarter solution.
We are currently Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing Circular Fashion startup. Our core product is Fashion Rental Subscription using a “Netflix-for-Fashion” model, the first and only of its kind in the region. Today, we are focused on building more products to improve Fashion Consumption and driving these solutions across the region.
We are looking for a skilled Product Manager to work and grow our Rental products and elevate the customer experience and customer happiness. You should be comfortable in a hands-on, collaborative, and flexible environment, with the ability to manage multiple product initiatives. You will work closely with the Head of Product, Engineering team, Business teams, CS, Design, and the rest of the product team to execute high-quality delivery, iterations, and long-term metric achievement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the product roadmap is strategically prioritized and aligned with the company vision.
- Define and document clear user stories, feature specifications, success metrics, and acceptance criteria.
- Groom and prioritize product backlog with the engineering team.
- Track and monitor customer usage using analytical tools to develop insights for product continuous improvement.
- Communicate and demonstrate product changes with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct market and user research to make recommendations and ensure that we are building the right things for our customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Manager
- Awesome communicator (in English too). Able to explain technical or difficult concepts easily and rally cross-functional teams to solve problems that bring high impact.
- Customer-centric. Always be the voice and advocate of the customers.
- Creative problem solver
- Data-driven. You can look at data visualization and are able to see and articulate what’s going on and the story behind the numbers.
- Able to think big (strategically) and execute small (tactically and detailed) - sometimes at the same time :)
- A fast and constant learner
- Independent worker can deliver high-quality work with minimal supervision
- You’re into building products with a positive environmental impact
- Worked with a subscription product or fashion industry
- Enjoys working from home :)