StyleTheory is an online platform that provides economically sustainable fashion for
customers with rental subscriptions and preloved resale services.
Fashion is the 2nd largest pollution source in the world and if the fashion
consumption model that we have today remains, the world that our next generation
inherits will be much worse than what we have today. Our mission as a company is to
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition with a hustler's mentality and tenacity to work
through this pandemic era and its challenges. Someone who believes that they can
be a part of making the future better than what it is today.
The ideal candidate will have a purposeful recruitment process but always focused
on the needs of the hiring manager. You will work with cross-functional & country
team members and supporting the people operations team to provide a good people
- Set open vacancy requirements based on information from the hiring manager to
recruitment channels we have access to.
- Sourcing candidates that meet our requirement in term of skill set, company
values, and correct attitude.
- Screen candidates through an initial interview to ensure candidates that go to
hiring manager meets the requirement.
- Prepare & execute the offering process & employment contract with the
candidates that passed the interview.
- Continuously map talent databases for high turnover positions.
- Provide a good recruitment process & experience for candidates.
- Coordinate within the people operations team to makes sure candidates get good
onboarding experience, and all working tools ready.
- Work together with people operations team to run engagement events for
- Build a relationship with hiring managers & employees, in general, to get better
sense of company dynamic process.
- Stay up to date on current recruitment trends and talent market conditions.
- A strong track record and understanding of the talent acquisition process (2+
years of experience in people / human resources with at least 1 year of
experience in handling recruitment).
- Self-starter can do attitude, someone who takes initiative can work without
supervision and conduct projects independently.
- Adaptive in a fast-changing environment.
- Proven experience in all phases of the recruitment process.
- Understand Indonesian Labor Law, UU 13 Tahun 2003.
- Great communications skill to collaborate within the company, and interact with
- Good English speaking, writing, and reading skill.
- Have grit and commitment to make things happen.
- Growth mindset to be better each & every day.
- Passionate about people