StyleTheory is an online platform that provides economically sustainable fashion for customers with rental
subscription and preloved resale services.
Fashion is the 2nd largest pollution source in the world and if the fashion consumption model that we have
today remains, the world that our next generation inherits will be much worse than what we have today. Our
mission as a company is to change this.
We are seeking a Product Designer with a hustler's mentality and tenacity to work through this pandemic
era and its challenges. Someone who believes that they can be a part of making the future better than what
it is today.
The ideal candidate will have a purposeful design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both
qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure design alignment and consistency.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences and business goals.
- Work closely with tech team to ensure a high level of quality delivery across all platforms (web, iOS,
- Document design guidelines, evolve our playbook and actively participate on how to create the
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional scrum teams and senior leadership.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- A strong track record and understanding of visual design (2+ years of experience in the field,
preferably experienced in building design systems)
- Self-starter, someone who takes initiative, can work without supervision and conduct projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- A portfolio demonstrating your work
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting,
wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing: You should be able
to produce quality visual designs (We currently use Sketch and Abstract)
- Great technical understanding of how to build systems, UI patterns and work smarter around
- Experience designing for web, Android, and IOS
- Experience in writing simple and clear design documentation for multiple audiences (designers,
developers, product owners, and other stakeholders)
- Good in articulating and explaining your ideas to other designers, engineers, product managers and
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback