Style Theory always seeks to improve customers' experience. We make lots of informed decisions to move toward that goal, and in doing so we don't believe in our intuitions. We believe in what our data can tell us about the past, the present, and the foreseeable future.
This is where data analysts are needed. They hold the important key to making sense of our data for our stakeholders, ensuring that decisions being made are scientific, determine which metrics matter and present them in an understandable way.
- Guide and manage a team of data analysts
- Lead cross-functional initiatives in a systemic and data-driven fashion to drive business impacts
- Oversee the reports that are generated and distributed by the analytics team
- Promote proper usage of analytics across the company, including but not limited to data-driven mindset adoption, data ownership, and self-service data analytics
- Oversee and ensure the highest quality of experiments in a statistical and scientific manner
- Maintain and improve internal processes within the data analytics team
- 2 years+ experience in leading a team of analysts
- 5years+ experience in the analytics field
- Working knowledge of data visualizations and BI usages, preferably in Tableau
- Strong knowledge in Statistics and statistical modeling techniques such as regression, hypothesis testing, A/B test.
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Understanding of dimensional design is a plus
Your application was submitted successfully.